To correct a report you’ve already submitted, create a corrected report. The corrected report must again list all uses of the license for the entire reporting period. You should also attach a reason for the correction in PDF format.
Proceed as follows:
- Select License Management − ELAN-K2 usage reports.
- Open the relevant ELAN-K2 usage report.
- In the Report type field, select Corrected report.
- Make the necessary corrections on the Usage report and Data selection & report generation sheets.
- On the Data selection & report generation sheet, select any approvals that you wish to include in the usage report.
- Generate usage report: Click the Generate reporting file button. Follow the usual steps to generate and save the file.
- Finish by uploading the file to BAFA’s ELAN-K2 portal.