Proceed as follows:
- You must be logged in as an administrator (I_ADMIN role) or have the LM master data maintenance role.
The I_ADMIN role is available only with on-premise installations.
- The transaction form opens.
- Fields that you have already filled are not overwritten in the process.
- You can save an email address in the E-mail notification field. An email is sent to this address each time a new message is received from BAFA about this ELAN-K2 transaction.
The From master data button lets you select a company from your Companies master data to complete the information on companies and recipients.
- This brings you back to the ELAN-K2 transaction.
- License Management sets the processing status to Waiting for BAFA and closes the ELAN-K2 transaction.
- If you have technical questions – what type of application you need to submit, what data you should enter in certain fields, which attachments are required, etc. – contact BAFA directly.