This section explains how you submit an application for an export license, a movement license, or an NLR notification.
In addition to these applications, the following transaction types are also possible. These follow the same process as an export license application but with less data required:
- Preliminary request for an export authorization
- Other request
- Information on list of goods
- Application for commercial and brokered transactions
- Application for collective export license
Proceed as follows:
- You must be logged in as an administrator (I_ADMIN role) or have the LM master data maintenance role.
The I_ADMIN role is available only with on-premise installations.
- A new ELAN-K2 transaction opens.
- You can also create an export license application from a template by clicking the New from template button, selecting the template, and clicking Apply.
- If you need a different transaction type, select that type instead of the application for an export/movement license or NLR notification.