Frequent cause: In a license that you yourself created in License Management and that is subject to ELAN-K2 reporting, the Reporting required field is not set to “Yes” as required.
As soon as you apply a license, License Management copies the Reporting required value from the license to the approval. By default, the Data selection & report generation sheet of the usage report only shows approvals marked as requiring reporting.
- In an approval marked as requiring reporting, the Assistant alerts you to any missing data needed for the usage report.
If you do not fix these errors, you’ll get an error when uploading the reporting file to the ELAN-K2 portal.
Proceed as follows:
- From the Office, select License Management – Licenses.
- On the Licenses sheet, set the Reporting required field to the correct value in all licenses you created yourself.
- This change is not automatically applied to previously generated approvals for this license.
- From the Office, select License Management − ELAN-K2 usage reports, then open the relevant usage report.
- Switch to the Data selection & report generation sheet. In the filter area, untick the Notification req. only checkbox.
- The search results will now also display approvals that do not require reporting.
- Open an approval. In the Reporting required field, change the selection to “Yes” if needed.
- Follow the prompts of the Assistant and add any missing data needed for the usage report.
- Repeat the above steps to edit all approvals needed for the usage report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.