Proceed as follows:
- General licenses that you wish to use in the usage report must have been saved in the Companies master data under the company of the applicant, Export partner sheet, Registered general licenses field group.
- All approvals for this reporting period must be available in License Management.
- The approvals must have the transaction types Company -> Customer.
- At least the following fields must have been filled in correctly: License type, License no. (for general licenses and collective export licenses), Export date (otherwise Creation date) and Seller (here at least the EORI number and establishment no.).
- The list in the lower part of the sheet shows recent ELAN-K2 usage reports.
- You need exactly one (initial) report per reporting period, company (seller), and license that requires reporting.
- License Management lists all the approvals that match your filter criteria. The Company field is compared to the seller from the approval using the combination of EORI number and establishment number.
- For reporting one of the general licenses AGG16, AGG26, AGG27, or EU007, there is a special Complement mandatory fields function. This supplements special data in the listed approvals, which are only mandatory fields for this respective general license and are not normally supplied from the host system.
- Highlight any approvals that are still missing an EORI and/or establishment number, then click the Complete EORI/Est. no. from company master data button.
License Management then uses the company master to add the sellers’ EORI and/or establishment numbers in the selected approvals.
- License Management asks whether the usage report should include all displayed approvals or the selected approvals only.
- License Management generates the usage report file and offers you the option to open or save the file.
Special case of blank report
No file is required for a blank report. You can submit the blank report without a file directly through BAFA’s ELAN-K2 portal. AEB recommends, however, that you make sure that there really are no approvals for the license and the reporting period.
Please sign in to leave a comment.