Now you’d like to merge the approvals for this general license in a usage report.
Cause if this doesn’t work: Your company’s master data does not include both versions of the general license.
Proceed as follows:
- Make sure that the general license you created has the same registration number as the general license from the AEB data service.
- From the Office, select Master data − Companies, then open the company.
- Switch to the Export partner sheet.
- Make sure both general licenses are listed under Registered general licenses.
- Since both general licenses are saved under the same registration number, License Management automatically recognizes that the approvals for both licenses need to be consolidated in the usage report.
Verify correct operation: Open the usage report.
- On the Usage report sheet: The License numbers field shows both general licenses.
- On the Data selection & report generation sheet: The list shows the approvals of both general licenses.