Licenses are write-protected in certain statuses (such as Active and Rejected). If you wish to change a license in such a status, reset the license status. The status then changes to Inactive, and the write protection is lifted.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to License Management − Licenses and open a license.
- Go to the Status menu and select Reset (previous status).
- You will be prompted to provide a comment.
- Enter a comment.
- The license status changes to Inactive, and the write protection is lifted.
- Make the desired changes to the license.
- When you are finished, reset the license to the desired status by follow the prompts of the Assistant or using the Status menu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.